We built Atomatik – our RPA solution – to free the world of repetitive and tedious tasks and to focus human minds on what we do best – creative and value-adding work. Atomatik is based on intuitive navigation, ease of use for business and non-IT users, and AI/ML components to easily adapt to variations of process elements.
We are passionate about technology, about finding ways to enhance human creativity and to take our lives back from boring activities. We believe in the power of automation and AI to enrich people’s lives. We believe in writing code in a smart way, less and simple is better. We experiment, we test, we use the most suitable technologies for the job at hand. We are flexible, we discuss best approaches, and we learn new things every day.
This is a client-facing role and a vital part of our solution deployment and enablement engine. Your main responsibility will be to maximize client ROI through in-depth analysis of their current needs, as well as implement and configure software in accordance with confirmed work statements.
In addition to this, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Client discovery: Connect with people from sales and pre-sales teams to understand customer profile, needs & challenges, so you can plan and estimate your approach
- Process Discovery & Design: Question and actively listen to client during process discovery sessions, applying analytical thinking to understand the current state. Propose creative and tactical ways of automating, simplifying, and standardizing their processes
- Client relationship: Nurture the client relationship and identify opportunities for account expansion. Act as product and process design expert
- User training: Lead the delivery of user training sessions, providing information of our product’s capabilities and 'in development' features and enhancements to the end users
- Product strategy: You will influence the overall product strategy by collecting client feedback on missing functionalities or customization, working with the internal development team to define requirements acceptance criteria, and perform UAT
- Team build-out: as a senior member of the team, you will act as a mentor, sharing knowledge and expertise, participating in interviews, and supporting the team evolution overall
What we offer:
- Proven track record as software implementation consultant in the IT field or process engineering
- Knowledge of industry standard tools and methodologies for a successful enablement team
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills. The ability to translate complex technical language into easy day-to-day business language and the other way around is critical to the role
- Creative and open mindset, always looking to improve activities for better business outcomes
- The opportunity to grow your career in a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback - a positive inspiring working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- An attractive compensation, benefits package, & health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly allowance for health, wellness & cultural activities
- The opportunity to be part of an international and motivated team, building innovative solutions from the ground up. Solutions that are used by top organizations around the world.
If this describes you and your skills, get in touch with our HR team today!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org