Founded in 2014, RightClick Solutions has developed its capabilities around the challenges of the financial services market space with one clear goal: to transform the complexity of the industry into simple, easy to use, adaptable and scalable technology solutions.
We built Atomatik – our RPA solution – to free the world of repetitive and tedious tasks and to focus human minds on what we do best – creative and value adding work. Atomatik is based on intuitive navigation, ease of use for business and non-IT users and AI/ML components to easily adapt to variations of process elements.
We are passionate about technology, about finding ways to enhance human creativity and to take our lives back from boring activities. We believe in the power of automation and AI to enrich people’s lives. We believe in writing code in a smart way - less and simpler is better. We experiment, we test, we use the most suitable technologies for the job at hand. We are flexible, we discuss best approaches, we learn new things every day.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the technical implementation of a module or product
- Actively participate in the full product development life cycle
- Design, test and implement new functionalities for web and desktop apps
- Review technical designs and insure adherence to the technical strategy
- Create and maintain documentation for application coding
- Work closely across a variety of teams including product management, product designers and backend engineers
- Act as mentor for the new joiners.
What we offer:
- 5+ years programming experience in .Net Core or .Net Framework
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Exposure to Angular and/or other JS frameworks
- Knowledge in SQL, Oracle, Entity Framework
- Knowledge of WPF framework
- Knowledge of GIT
- Familiar working with agile and scrum methodologies
- The opportunity to grow your career in a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; a positive inspiring working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- An attractive compensation, benefits package, & health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly allowance for health, wellness & cultural activities
- The opportunity to be part of an international and motivated team, building innovative solutions from the ground up. Solutions that are used by top organizations around the world.
If the above describes you and your skills, get in touch with our HR team today!