We built Atomatik – our RPA solution – to free the world of repetitive and tedious tasks and to focus human minds on what we do best – creative and value-adding work. Atomatik is based on intuitive navigation, ease of use for business and non-IT users, and AI/ML components to easily adapt to variations of process elements.
We are passionate about technology, about finding ways to enhance human creativity and to take our lives back from boring activities. We believe in the power of automation and AI to enrich people’s lives. We believe in writing code in a smart way, less and simple is better. We experiment, we test, we use the most suitable technologies for the job at hand. We are flexible, we discuss best approaches, and we learn new things every day.
This is a client-facing role and a vital part of our selling engine. Your main goal will be to build technical and business solutions so that you can drive the product value and the buying decision.
In addition to this, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Client discovery: Questioning prospects and seeking external information to support solution build out; Preparing to articulate, position, and communicate challenges and opportunities during demo sessions
- Demo delivery: Preparing and maintaining demo environments; Proposing the best use cases according to the client’s profile; Developing demo scripts and strategies so that you can ultimately communicate the product value
- Customer relationship: Nurture the client relationship and demonstrate product and market expertise
- Lead qualification and sales proposals: Based on the understanding of a client relationship, ecosystem and needs, you will support the sales team in qualifying the lead, proposing next steps, and creating sales proposals
- Product Strategy: Influence the overall product strategy by collecting client feedback on missing functionalities or customization, working with the internal development team to define requirements acceptance criteria, and perform UAT
- Team build-out: as a senior member of the team, you will act as a mentor, sharing knowledge and expertise, participating in interviews, and supporting the team evolution overall
What we offer:
- Proven track record as a pre-sales engineer or consultant, in the IT field
- Knowledge of industry standard tools and methodologies for a successful pre-sales team
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills. The ability to translate complex technical language into easy day-to-day business language and the other way around is critical to the role
- Creative and open mindset, always looking to improve activities for better business outcomes
- The opportunity to grow your career in a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback - a positive inspiring working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- An attractive compensation, benefits package, & health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly allowance for health, wellness & cultural activities
- The opportunity to be part of an international and motivated team, building innovative solutions from the ground up. Solutions that are used by top organizations around the world.
If this describes you and your skills, get in touch with our HR team today!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org