At RightClick, we have a different vision for automation. We are an IT company helping businesses accelerate growth and drive innovation with powerful automation technology and exceptional services. Simply put, we empower people to say goodbye to repetitive tasks and easily adopt robust software automation solutions for any area of business.
At this moment of our journey, we have embarked on a growth roadmap and aim to expand our client and product portfolio. To support our vision, we are looking for a .NET Software Architect to join our team in Bucharest. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals, as your key responsibility will be to lead the technical design stream and ensure a competitive position for our products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the architecture and design of new features with technical product management, adopting new technologies
- Ensuring technology decisions align with architecture best practices
- Writing and implementing cross-team engineering proposals
- Evaluating the product development roadmap to determine which standards or tools are needed
- Translating business needs to the team to ensure the product remains on the right roadmap
- Ownership of architecture design for various modules across multiple products
What we offer:
- You have a passion for delivering optimal solutions and challenging the status quo. You will thrive in an agile environment where teams work together toward a common goal
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technology related field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- You have 12+ years of professional software engineering architecture experience
- Ability to drive product architecture design and articulate architecture solution options to the product owners and architecture leadership.
- Ability to write clean and scalable code
- DevOps mentality with an understanding of Continuous Delivery and Observability
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with security in mind
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with technical product managers, architects and technical leads across different product areas.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and hands on day-to-day solutions to agile teams, preparing the design artifacts and implementation of solutions.
- Displays passion for the customer and leadership through innovation
- The opportunity to grow your career in a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; a positive inspiring working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package, with flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to be part of an international and motivated team, building innovative solutions from the ground up. Solutions that are used by top organizations around the world.
- Access to the latest technologies
- The opportunity to learn from our team of experts and internal/external training courses
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get in touch with you.