Founded in 2014, RightClick Solutions has developed its capabilities around the challenges of the financial services market space with one clear goal: to transform the complexity of the industry into simple, easy to use, adaptable and scalable technology solutions.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
We built Atomatik – our RPA solution – to free the world of repetitive and tedious tasks and to focus human minds on what we do best – creative and value adding work. Atomatik is based on intuitive navigation, ease of use for business and non-IT users and AI/ML components to easily adapt to variations of process elements.
We are passionate about technology, about finding ways to enhance human creativity and to take our lives back from boring activities. We believe in the power of automation and AI to enrich people’s lives. We believe in writing code in a smart way - less and simpler is better. We experiment, we test, we use the most suitable technologies for the job at hand. We are flexible, we discuss best approaches, we learn new things every day.
- Develop, design and oversee the implementation of .Net applications
- Design architecture for various modules and products
- Participate in architectural meetings
- Analyze technical requirements
- Develop solutions in line with the agreed technology, principles, standards, and practices
- Develop Best Practices and Architecture Guidelines for common issues.
What we offer:
- 8+ years programming experience, preferably with .NET
- 3+ years experience as architect
- Very good design knowledge – SOLID principles, design patterns and best practices
- Strong relational DB knowledge (MSSQL, PostgreSQL etc)
- Experience with non-relational and embedded DBs is a plus;
- Experience with WPF framework
- Good knowledge of web technologies
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies - AWS or Azure;
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Familiar working with agile and scrum methodologies
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts.
- The opportunity to grow your career in a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback - a positive inspiring working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- An attractive compensation, benefits package, & health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly allowance for health, wellness & cultural activities
- The opportunity to be part of an international and motivated team, building innovative solutions from the ground up. Solutions that are used by top organizations around the world.
If this describes you and your skills, get in touch with our HR team today!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org