Are you passionate about driving innovation? Curious about finding ways to enhance human creativity? We’ve got just the role for you. Introducing, Atomatik: the next generation robotic process automation solution.
For us, automation means more than technology. It's how we say goodbye to repetitive tasks, so we can erase boundaries, and move forward to unleash full human potential. We strive to simplify the transition to automation, empowering people to easily adopt robust automation solutions and gain flexibility and scalability.
To help support this vision, we’re looking for a Head of Development to join our team of dynamic, driven automation experts in delivering an exceptional RPA experience to enterprises around the world. Would you like to be part of our Atomatik journey? Get in touch with our team today.
Your role and responsibilities:
Your skills and experience:
- Own the strategic technology vision, strategic and operational decisions across the R&D organization
- Responsible for Product Engineering, DevOps, Security and Performance aspects of our product
- Lead all the engineering related teams (currently ~40 and with massive growth plans)
- Ensure the platform architecture and infrastructure are efficient, scalable, resilient and secure
- Promote engineering practices that are efficient, scalable and yield quality
- Leads all engineering aspects of Product Quality, from architecture and technical designs, code quality to performance and security
- Grow our team significantly by hiring highly talented Developers, QA’s, Project Managers
- Create a culture of innovation, autonomy, pro-activeness and sense of purpose in engineering teams
- Works with Product Management and other areas of the organization with the single purpose of delivering the best low-code platform on the market
- Experience as Head of Engineering, Head of Development or equivalent senior role
- Experience leading technology and engineering in software product organizations
- Worked in high pace, fast growing, product-centric organizations
- Track record leading change, proposing directions for technology aligned with product and business goals
- Proven experience building, nurturing and leading teams
- Natural leader, able to inspire trust, promote a collaborative work environment across teams, peers, and other internal stakeholders
- A problem solver, with a proactive and positive attitude, capable of promoting continuous improvement
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Fluent in English
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
What we offer:
- Have a positive, energetic, and emphatic approach to day-to-day business challenges. We are a startup so we expect to learn from you as much as you will learn from us
- Be ambitious and driven to succeed
- Display strategic thinking capabilities and ease of managing change
- Be a genuine leader for your team, respecting them, and supporting their career evolution
- Have outstanding client engagement and communications skills
- The right salary based on your skills and experience – we don’t believe in one size fits all “motivating salary”
- Annual bonus
- Complex health insurance – Signal Iduna
- Fixed budget for health/sports or cultural activities
- We’re a start-up: dynamic, yet structured, with lots of opportunities for growth.
If this describes you and your skills, get in touch with our HR team today!
Please send your CV to email@example.com