RightClick is a provider of the next generation test automation technology for banking software systems that empowers people to reimagine the testing of their mission-critical applications. We offer an intuitive AI-powered platform that allows even non-technical users to automate their testing activities and achieve exceptional quality of software realases, reduced operational costs, and and high predictability of implementation and software upgrade projects.
We also provide a wide range of services to financial institutions to help ensure seamless operation of software within the company's ecosystem.
We are a global team and work with customers across Europe, Americas, and APAC. As we are entering the new phase of the company's growth, we are looking for experienced sales professionals to join us in this journey.
The Sales Executive will generate revenue by selling RightClick software solutions and services to new prospects and existing customers in the banking sector. We expect our sales specialists to be sharp, energetic, and result-oriented people who will drive business growth. The key tasks of this employee include:
- Participate in designing go-to-market strategies for expansion into new markets;
- “Hunting” and actively seeking out prospective customers and close deals;
- Adhere to a methodical sales process;
- Contribute to building a high-performance sales team.
- Research and understand the market including competitor analysis;
- Identify opportunities, prospect for leads, and aggresively expand the customer base;
- Understand and be able to articulate the value our software and services bring to customers;
- Identify opportunities for upsell with existing accounts and initiate conversations with relevant stakeholders;
- Set up introductory meetings and lead client presentations to potential customers, including software solution demonstrations and preparing pricing proposals;
- Create positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Self-driven customer prospecting to build and maintain a robust sales pipeline;
- Have the business acumen to hold an engaging dialogue with prospects and demonstrate the value proposition and how it would help their business;
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development;
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives;
- Negotiate and close deals;
- Hire, train and lead a high-performing sales team;
- Develop sales forecasts and reports.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years business development/sales experience in a “hunter” or “outside sales” role selling software solutions and services to banking customers is absolutely required;
- 10+ years total work experience;
- Deep understanding of the banking software market and sales cycles (experience with Finastra Summit - a cross asset treasury and capital markets system, is a plus);
- An undergraduate degree is required, MBA and/or JD is preferred;
- Proven track record in closing deals;
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting;
- Ability to sell to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle;
- Outcome-driven, collaborative team player and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives autonomously;
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives is a plus;
- Exceptional in-person, verbal, and written communication skills for interacting with clients and internal stakeholders is a must (confident and comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups);
- Technology fluency, to be able to convincingly pitch and demonstrate software solutions;
- A passion for problem solving and constantly improving sales knowledge;
- Strong time management skills.
If this describes you and your skills, get in touch with our HR team today.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org