At RightClick, we deliver a revolutionary suite of automation products and services to enterprises around the world. For us, automation means more than technology. It's how we say goodbye to repetitive tasks, so we can erase boundaries, and move forward to unleash full human potential. We strive to simplify the transition to automation, empowering people to easily adopt robust automation solutions and gain flexibility and scalability.
To help support this vision, we are looking for passionate individuals interested in a dynamic sales role. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team, as well as being able to achieve targets. The primary focus of the role is to work with the sales team to develop and deliver a quality lead generation pipeline.
- Conduct lead generation, prospecting and qualifying potential new clients
- Research companies to identify high-potential target markets
- Proactively schedule calls with prospective clients via phone, email, social media
- Educate prospective clients on the value of RightClick suite of products and services
- Partner with Sales Executives with a goal of supporting their monthly and annual revenue targets
- Interact with other sales, marketing, and project delivery staff to collaboratively determine customer needs
- Respond to requests from customers as needed in courteous and professional manner
Requirements and Qualifications
- Inside/telephone sales experience to customers in Western Europe, United Kingdom or North America
- Excellent English communications skills
- Experience with cold email and phoneoutreach
- Outgoing and friendly; able to quickly build professional rapport with individuals through various communications channels such as telephone and email
- A minimum of 1 year in a professional selling role to customers in Western Europe, United Kingdom or North America
- Sales-oriented and goal-oriented, self-starting and able to work without constant supervision
- Proven ability to get results and meet commitments
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Previous experience selling software is a plus
- Undergraduate degree required
What we offer:
- The right salary based on your skills and experience – we don’t believe in one size fits all “motivating salary”
- Annual bonus
- Complex health insurance – Signal Iduna
- Fixed budget for health/sports or cultural activities
This is an exciting career opportunity to gain experience working with an international team, work alongside senior leaders, and impact the performance of the sales team. RightClick’s continued explosive growth offers new challenges and future opportunities to grow your career within the company.
If this describes you and your skills, get in touch with our HR team today.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org