Are you passionate about driving innovation? Curious about finding ways to enhance human creativity? We’ve got just the role for you. Introducing, Atomatik: the next generation robotic process automation solution.
For us, automation means more than technology. It's how we say goodbye to repetitive tasks, so we can erase boundaries, and move forward to unleash full human potential. We strive to simplify the transition to automation, empowering people to easily adopt robust automation solutions and gain flexibility and scalability.
To help support this vision, we’re looking for an AI / ML Engineer to join our team of driven automation experts in delivering an exceptional RPA experience to enterprises around the world.
Would you like to be part of our Atomatik journey? Get in touch with our team today.
Your role and responsibilities:
Your skills and experience:
- Design, build, test and integrate software and AI/ML models
- Apply AI/ML in areas such as: IoT data processing, object detection, semantic segmentation and/or image/video processing
- Design and optimize machine learning models
- Prototype new technologies to create proof of concept projects
- Knowledge of modern computer science including algorithms, data structures, software architecture
- Excellent understanding of machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and their algorithms
- Experience in the use of data mining, machine learning, and predictive analytics to address real-life problems
- Experience with a scripting language for data processing and development
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
What we offer:
- Work with solid software development and design principles
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Write clean and effective code following modern software engineering best practices
- The right salary based on your skills and experience – we don’t believe in one size fits all “motivating salary”
- Annual bonus
- Complex health insurance – Signal Iduna
- Fixed budget for health/sports or cultural activities
- We’re a start-up: dynamic, yet structured, with lots of opportunities for growth.
If this is you, get in touch with our HR team today!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org