At RightClick, we have a different vision for automation. We are an IT company helping businesses accelerate growth and drive innovation with powerful automation technology and exceptional services. Simply put, we empower people to say goodbye to repetitive tasks and easily adopt robust software automation solutions for any area of business.
To support our vision, we are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Bucharest. You will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic group of people, as you will be at the forefront of developing new products from the very beginning. This is a great place to develop your career, contribute ideas to life-changing products and services while getting immersed into the wider Robotic Process Automation industry.
About the role
We are looking for a talented software development & delivery Project Manager who’s not afraid to challenge the status quo. You will advocate for the use of the most modern techniques and methodologies for high-quality enterprise software. You will look beyond just fixing a project and you’ll have the drive to imagine and re-imagine tailored solutions for our customers.
Get ready to take ownership of critical projects and fully orchestrate product development, from feature analysis to estimation, architectural design, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
- Assess the client project requirements and commitments established during the sales cycle
- Document the project scope and re-align with Business stakeholders
- Align the technical design with Technical and Development Leads
- Identify the high-level stages of the project and work with the team to get capacity estimations
- Develop and follow project management checklists and ensure all stages are executed according to the established plans and priorities
- Build and manage the project team with an open communication line
- Allocate tasks and follow-up with team members
- Prioritize the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Conduct regular project meetings with the team
- Track project progress and update the reporting dashboard on a weekly basis
- Track time spent/remaining/required and update timesheets, as well as on-site/off-site billable days
- Organize regular meetings with stakeholders and ensure effective communication
- Reassess and handle any issues that steer the project away from the initial plan
- Keep the Operation Manager updated with any issues that impact project time and cost
- Drive discussions to ensure solutions are quickly identified and the right decisions are being made
- Maintain client satisfaction regarding the company's service and product deliveries
- Ensure high-quality and on-time project delivery
- Evaluate team members and share feedback with their Resource Managers
What we offer:
- Have a positive, energetic, and emphatic approach to day-to-day business challenges
- Approach the challenges in each of our clients’ unique reality with passion and focus on delivering outstanding results
- The opportunity to grow your career in a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; a positive inspiring working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package, with flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to be part of an international and motivated team, building innovative solutions from the ground up.
- Access to the latest technologies
- The opportunity to learn from our team of experts and internal/external training courses
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get in touch with you.