At RightClick, we have a different vision for automation. We are an IT company helping businesses accelerate growth and drive innovation with powerful automation technology and exceptional services. Simply put, we empower people to say goodbye to repetitive tasks and easily adopt robust software automation solutions for any area of business.
This summer, we’re looking for a Business Analysis Intern as part of our 2021 Internship program. An internship with RightClick will offer you everything you need to kick-start your professional journey. Right from the beginning, you will work alongside experts on challenging tasks, while supporting international organizations. Join us to experience the work atmosphere, expand your skillset and network, and get ready for the right career.
As an Intern you will immediately be part of the team, so get ready to:
What we offer:
- Participate in daily scrum meetings for internal product development (RightClick TMS, RightClick Deploy, RightClick RPA)
- Get a handle on project management methodologies used in software development life cycles
- Develop customer service abilities and make sure the client’s business needs are met and exceeded
- Support the RightClick team on all levels, with tasks such as: creating test plans, enhancing them and reviewing the execution results in both product development and client implementation projects
- Maintain and enhance the automated tests library documentation
- Act as a software quality champion throughout the development, testing, delivery, and implementation phases of a project
- Use individual creativity to improve the RightClick software and processes quality
- A remote 3-month internship contract, starting on 15 August 2021, with the opportunity to develop into a permanent role post-internship.
- A full week of onboarding in our Bucharest office to kick-start the program and meet the team
- The opportunity to start your career in a workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; a positive inspiring working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- The opportunity to be part of an international and motivated team, building innovative solutions from the ground up.
- Work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide.
- Benefit from internal and external trainings.
- Learn how to communicate and analyze business processes and requirements.
- Learn to prioritize, work autonomously, and achieve your goals within the company.
- You have a MA or are a final year BA student with a proven, strong academic record (Finance, Banking, Capital Markets is a plus)
- You have great problem-solving skills, can work well within challenging timeframes and do not hesitate to tackle challenges independently.
- You have a positive and proactive approach; you are communicative and a true team player.
- Native Romanian speaker and you are also proficient in English
The RightClick team is fully invested in ensuring your professional journey starts off right. Our Internship program comes with carefully curated learning and hands on practice sessions within exciting worldwide projects, all culminating with the opportunity for a permanent position within our team.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruiter will contact you shortly.