Atomatik is the industry-agnostic next generation process automation software that enables businesses to delegate their high-volume repetitive tasks to a digital workforce. We offer an intuitive AI-powered platform that allows non-technical business users to train software robots in performing business activities and achieve higher business efficiency, reduced operational costs, and the ability to unlock better business opportunities at a fraction of the time. Finally, a truly business-focused no-code process automation solution - Atomatik empowers people to reimagine the automation process for all domains of business.
Several pilot projects are currently underway, and market feedback has been strong.
We are looking for a US-based Sales Lead experienced in B2B software sales. We expect our Sales Lead to be a sharp, energetic, and result-oriented person who will drive business growth through the sales of our unique automation solution. The key tasks of this employee include:
- designing a go-to-market strategy targeting SMEs;
- creating a methodical sales process;
- developing and managing a high-performance sales team;
- “hunting” and actively seeking out prospective customers;
- close deals with SMEs across industries and various business processes.
- Research and understand the market including competitor analysis
- Design a go-to-market strategy targeting SMEs
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Identify opportunities, prospect for leads, and aggressively expand the customer base
- Set up introductory meetings and lead client presentations to potential customers, including software solution demonstrations and preparing pricing proposals
- Create positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients through all phases of the sales cycle
- Self-driven customer prospecting to build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Understand and be able to articulate the value our software solution brings to the potential customers
- Have the business acumen to hold an engaging dialogue with prospects and demonstrate the value proposition and how it would help their business
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Negotiate and close deals
- Hire, train and lead a high-performing sales team
- Developing of sales forecasts and reports
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years business development/sales experience in a B2B “hunter” or “outside sales” role selling software solutions is absolutely required
- Proven track record in closing deals with SMEs
- Experience in consulting/knowledge of various business processes in SMEs or large corporations across different business functions is a plus
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Ability to sell to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle
- Outcome-driven, collaborative team player and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives autonomously
- Experience developing google search and other relevant tools to prospect for new customers would be a significant plus
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives is a plus
- Exceptional in-person, verbal, and written communication skills for interacting with clients and internal stakeholders is a must (confident and comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Technology fluency, to be able to convincingly pitch and demonstrate software solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
- A passion for problem solving and constantly improving sales knowledge
- Strong time management skills
An undergraduate degree is required, MBA and/or JD is preferred. This location is US-based, but it is virtual - no specific geography within the US is required.
If this describes you and your skills, get in touch with our HR team today.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org