At RightClick, we deliver a revolutionary suite of automation products and services to enterprises around the world. For us, automation means more than technology. It's how we say goodbye to repetitive tasks, so we can erase boundaries, and move forward to unleash full human potential. We strive to simplify the transition to automation, empowering people to easily adopt robust automation solutions and gain flexibility and scalability.
To help support this vision, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help implement outstanding marketing campaigns across all kinds of marketing channels. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills and a passion for marketing with all its faces. The Digital Marketing Manager is comfortable working in an environment where measurable results are the primary goal. This position will be primarily responsible for international campaigns and will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Implement marketing initiatives and execute online and offline campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, digital marketing, partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels & align with business objectives
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies and translate it appropriately into reports for Head of Marketing
- Planning, developing, and distributing digital content to reach the target audience through different channels
- Write and produce excellent, target-market related content across all social media platforms
- Optimize and edit images and videos to complement copy and marketing campaigns
- Ensure that marketing and communication efforts adhere to agreed timelines, working in close cooperation with internal and external teams, such as freelancers and agencies.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role (within the tech or startup industry is desirable)
- Solid skills in English (verbal and written) is a must
- Familiar with SEO and SEM and have already implemented and managed campaigns using these strategies
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas
- Knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, and digital marketing tools
- Ability to create strong and effective copy and social media content in English across all channels autonomously
- An eye for detail and design as well as solid photo & video editing skills
- Enthusiastic team player with an innovative, forward-thinking and independent work style
What we offer:
- The right salary based on your skills and experience – we don’t believe in one size fits all “motivating salary”
- Annual bonus
- Complex health insurance – Signal Iduna
- Fixed budget for health/sports or cultural activities
- We’re a start-up: dynamic, yet structured, with lots of opportunities for growth.
This is an exciting career opportunity to gain experience working with an international team, work alongside senior leaders, and impact the performance of the marketing team. RightClick’s continued explosive growth offers new challenges and future opportunities to grow your career within the company.
If this describes you and your skills, get in touch with our HR team today.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com