At RightClick, we have a different vision for automation. We are an IT company helping businesses accelerate growth and drive innovation with powerful automation technology and exceptional services. Simply put, we empower people to say goodbye to repetitive tasks and easily adopt robust automation software solutions for any area of business.
To support our vision, we are currently looking to extend our team in Bucharest with a fully autonomous and knowledgeable QA Manual Engineer. You will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic group of people, as you will be at the forefront of ensuring the highest quality for our software products from the very beginning.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Fully design and implement the test strategy for each deliverable, which is based on business requirements, individual input, and working together with the Business Analysts and Development teams – agile work
- Report software issues & work closely with the development team to fix them and validate provided solutions
- Contribute to all types of software testing such as functional, regression, automation, performance, documentation.
- Act as a software quality advocate throughout the development, testing, delivery, and implementation phases of the software development life cycle
- Execute automated test strategies based on the product’s technical and functional specifications to verify the correctness and quality of our proprietary software
- Analyze failed tests, conduction root cause analysis of errors, and work with developers to get fixes
- Run and manage testing campaigns when a new version of software is released; Working with logs to understand where problems are coming from
- Contribute to our continuous improvement workstreams and get actively involved in future planning, communicating regular status reports and risk mitigation recommendations
- Proactively maintain high-level quality across our product portfolio - RightClick TMS, RightClick Deploy, and RightClick Atomatik.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
- Have a positive, energetic, and emphatic approach to day-to-day business challenges.
- Approach the challenges in each of our clients’ unique reality with passion and focus on delivering outstanding results
Nice to have:
- Experience with automation technologies
- ISTQB – Foundation Level
What we offer:
- The opportunity to grow your career in a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; a positive inspiring working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- An attractive compensation and benefits package, with flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to be part of an international and motivated team, building innovative solutions from the ground up. Solutions that are used by top organizations around the world.
- Access to the latest technologies
- The opportunity to learn from our team of experts and internal/external training courses
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and our recruiter will contact you shortly.