At RightClick, we have a different vision for automation. We are an IT company helping businesses accelerate growth and drive innovation with powerful automation technology and exceptional services. Simply put, we empower people to say goodbye to repetitive tasks and easily adopt robust software automation solutions for any area of business.
At this moment of our journey, we have embarked on a growth roadmap and aim to expand our client and product portfolio. To support our vision, we are looking for a Senior RPA Consultant to join our team in Bucharest. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team, as your key responsibility will be to ramp up our RPA vertical and deliver strategies that strengthen our market position.
RightClick RPA is a no-code, intuitive robotic process automation solution that allows people to say goodbye to tedious, repetitive tasks and focus on more value-added work.
In this role, you will participate in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle, from design, prototyping, testing, and deployment of RPA bots integrated with a wide range of applications.
Your tasks will include
- Actively participating in product development and implementation phases
- Understanding customer needs and their process automation plans, so you can help them transform manual processes into automated solutions
- Supporting the implementation of RPA tools through a structured process, documenting and establishing configuration best practices
- Configuring RPA ready processes and robots using efficient, well-structured, and easy workflow principles
- Offering consultation services to our clients to help expand their automation portfolio
- Delivering user training, making sure our customers gain a deep understanding of system configuration and maintenance
- Helping us expand and maintain a solid position on the RPA market
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
What we offer:
- Have in-depth knowledge of RPA vendors, capabilities, features, and functionalities
- Act as a brand ambassador across multiple client projects
- Have a positive, energetic, and emphatic approach to day-to-day business challenges.
- Approach the challenges in each of our clients’ unique reality with passion and focus on delivering outstanding results
- The opportunity to grow your career in a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; a positive inspiring working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- An attractive compensation and benefits package, with flexible working hours
- The opportunity to be part of an international and motivated team, building innovative solutions from the ground up. Solutions that are used by top organizations around the world
- Access to the latest technologies
- The opportunity to learn from our team of experts and internal/external training courses
Please send your CV to email@example.com and we'll get in touch with you.