At RightClick, we have a different vision for automation. We are an IT company helping businesses accelerate growth and drive innovation with powerful automation technology and exceptional services. Simply put, we empower people to say goodbye to repetitive tasks and easily adopt robust software automation solutions for any area of business.
At this moment of our journey, we have embarked on a growth roadmap and aim to expand our client and product portfolio. To support our vision, we are looking for a .NET Software Developer to join our team in Bucharest. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals, as your key responsibility will be to further develop our robotic process automation software product, RightClick RPA.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Actively participate in the product development life cycle
- Design, test, and implement new functionalities for web and desktop apps
- Create and maintain documentation for application coding
- Work closely across a variety of teams, including product management, product designers, and backend engineers
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
- 4+ years programming experience in .Net Core or .Net Framework
- Exposure to Angular, HTML and other frameworks
- Knowledge in SQL, Oracle, Entity Framework
- Knowledge of WPF framework
- Knowledge of GIT
- Familiar working with agile and scrum methodologies
What we offer:
- Have a positive, energetic, and emphatic approach to day-to-day business challenges.
- Approach the challenges in each of our clients’ unique reality with passion and focus on delivering outstanding results
- The opportunity to grow your career in a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; a positive inspiring working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- An attractive compensation and benefits package, with flexible working hours
- The opportunity to be part of an international and motivated team, building innovative solutions from the ground up
- Solutions that are used by top organizations around the world
- Access to the latest technologies
- The opportunity to learn from our team of experts and internal/external training courses
Please send your CV to email@example.com and we'll get in touch with you.